Books for Kids

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tags & Likes are they vital?

Yes, for a struggling indie author tags and likes are vital, they help us stand out from the crowd, get us noticed, especially on Amazon. We even  get stumbled across sometimes due to those clever little tags. I've just been wandering round some other blogs, and stumbled upon something else that I think is useful to all of us indie writers. One writer I viewed had their name in the tags on their books, now I might be a bit thick here but, why on earth didn't it occur to me to do this? Not only does it guide readers to you it also shows said readers what else you have up there. Put your own name in your book tags folks and if you haven't yet added tags to your books then tut tut tut do it now.

Now, I have to admit it took me a while to realise tags were useful and it's nice if people click on the 'Agree with these tags' spot at the bottom of the book page and even create their own. You never know, they might even click on my name now, to see what else I've written.






Because I've been banging my head against a brick wall trying to get readers to hit the like button when they download my books. I thought I'd show them where to find it, just in case they don't know. This is what it looks like:






 Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment